What a very sweet surprise to receive this “Very Inspiring Blogger Award” from the very blogger that inspires me so much – Gray Poet! Drop by his site; he writes beautifully!
I wish I was more inspirational – I wish I could write better, draw better, film better … but that being said, I’m grateful for this beautiful award to display on my blog!
1. Display the logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Notify your nominees.
Nominating for this award is:
- Scottseyephotos (http://scottseyephotos.wordpress.com/) for his beautiful photos of nature and life
- The View Outside (http://the-view-outside.com/) for her ever-inspiring writing plans
- Adrian Pym (http://adrianpymphotography.co.uk/) for his beautiful photographs that look so professional they even inspire my writing
- Another Bag, More Travel (http://anotherbagmoretravel.wordpress.com/) because he shares his amazing tavels with us! How I long to write like him some day!
- A French Frye in Paris (http://afrenchfryeinparis.wordpress.com/) because he left his home and settled right into France, thereby sharing his wonderful stories!
- Bucket List Publications (http://lesleycarter.wordpress.com/) for doing everything I love and following her dreams!
- WISIWIS (http://s3city.com/) for the awesome pictures of a country that inspires me endlessly
- Sethsnap (http://sethsnap.com/) for the great photos that reminds me every day of the beautiful things in life
- Cornwall – A photographic Journey (http://cornwallphotographic.com/) for presenting nature with such grandeur
- Beyond the Brush (http://lynneayersbeyondthebrush.wordpress.com/) for someone who worked in a similar industry as I did but chose to pursue her dreams in what she loved, and where art comes alive in different forms
- Doodlemum (http://doodlemum.com/2013/03/19/pasta-disaster/) because she made me think of picking up my sketchbook again… Only I can’t draw as well as she does!
- Canoe Communications (http://canoecommunications.wordpress.com/) for travelling adventurously and sharing it with us.
- The Byronic Man (http://thebyronicman.com) for being so funny
- Waldotomosky (http://waldotomosky.wordpress.com/) because he never fails to think and write about the once-forgotten
- A Grateful Man (http://russtowne.com/) because he lives with a good cause and writes from the bottom of his heart
Here’s trying to write seven things about myself which I have yet to mention in previous awards’ requirements!
- Vodka addict.
- Highly “negative”, according to societal standards.
- Coffee is a necessity to start the engines every morning.
- I long to visit Russia again, this time for a longer duration, in order learn more about it’s history.
- I don’t eat when I work.
- I can listen to one song over and over again for a week.
- Nothing much to say, mostly.