I have been holding this back a little so I’ve decided to get down to it today. I’ll like to thank Amy at Storyteller in the Digital Age for sharing the Readers’ Appreciation Award with me at the beginning of the week and later Coach Sue at The Courage to Adventure Blog too.
As per normal, to accept the award, you will need to link back to the blog that nominated you, include the picture of the award, and then nominate other bloggers. I haven’t completed my previous list at the Versatile Blogger Award so allow me bend the rules a little on this.
The two kind individuals above who shared this award over had a varied acceptance rule so I googled around and decided to do this set of 10 questions instead – it tells a bit about me, different from the previous awards and I’ll add a little about what I plan to do next.
- What is your favourite colour? Blue.
- What is your favourite animal? Horses & dogs 🙂 Ok this isn’t new.
- What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Coffee! It fixes every other problem I might have beyond feeling tired – headaches, frustrations and mental blocks 🙂
- Facebook or Twitter? Both are alright I guess, how about Pinterest for now?
- Favorite pattern? Nothing in particular. I like lines more than dots.
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? Both! Or neither. Both are fine!
- Favorite number? 7.
- Favorite day of the week? Every day is as good as it is bad if not for the occurrences as the day progresses. So I guess, no favourite days!
- Favorite flower? I’m not a flower person so I don’t think I have a preference.
- What is your passion? Oh NO! This is the toughest so far. I’m trying to figure this out. I love reading History, and creating stuff (eg. craft, designing with Photoshop and making video clips etc) but the skeptic in me is wondering if this is true passion.
What I plan to do next
I’m in a phase of thinking about what I plan to do next. I want to ski inNew Zealand but my work schedule forbids this plan from materialising. That’s about it I guess? I’ll be working 😦
Now to passing the award. I happened to see an interesting method at one of my favourite blogs – C.B. Wentworth’s recent award and decided to follow suit. (PS: Drop by C.B. Wentworth too – congrats! – and I would’ve nominated her for the Reader’s Appreciation Award had she not already received it way before I did)
Now, if anyone has a great blog you follow and feel deserves this award, preferably related to some of my favourite things (i) Travelling (ii) History (iii) Writing – Please share the link with me and I’ll reach out too! Hopefully this also gives me the opportunity to learn more from writers I have yet to stumble upon!
Thanks and cheers!