I am grateful for the kind individuals who have been so kind as to nominate me for the awards over these 2 days. This time I’ll like to thank one of my favourite blog writers C.B.Wentworth, in fact she has inspired me to keep up with writing! There’s always something fun happening on her site – stories, travels, art – do drop by!
Here are the rules:
1) Thank and link back to the awarding blog.
2) Answer the following 7 questions.
3) Provide 10 random factoids about yourself.
4) Pass it on to 7 deserving blogs.
1. What’s your favorite song?
This is going to be difficult. While I wrote about a song recently, it isn’t really a favourite. I listen to a wide range of songs, so to list a few that I listen to almost every other day
“Separate Ways” by Journey
“Where Did Your Heart Go” by Wham
“I Need You To Fall” by Michael Bolton
“An Autumn Leaf” by Vitas
(quite a weird selection, I think…?)
2. What is your favorite dessert?
I’m so fickle I couldn’t decide. Bread Pudding maybe. Or Warm Chocolate Cake 🙂
3. What do you do when you’re upset?
I stare into the night sky, think, and write.
4. Which is your favorite pet?
Horses & dogs mostly.
5. Which do you prefer? Black or White
6. What is your biggest fear?
Getting consumed by some strange sea-creature unknown to the world. Ok sounds silly but who knows what lives in the deep uncharted waters?
7. What is your attitude, mostly?
I like to call it ‘constructive discontent’. Or ‘constructive melancholy’. It helps me to think, strive to improve, and write. 🙂
10 Random Factoids
1. I cannot resist singing the lyrics of songs I know to myself on most occasions.
2. My favourite cartoon is Winnie-the-Pooh (of the good old days!)
3. I sleep crazily few hours each day, I think I might develop some serious health problems.
4. Reading history is like second-nature – It doesn’t take much “memorising” as the common belief goes.
5. I play the piano.
6. I love the storyline of a little-known tv programme, Dragon Flyz and I remember every character’s name & their distinct features.
7. I am addicted to gaining new knowledge in various fields of studies, I’m like an information junkie.
8. I’ve watched ‘The Song of Lunch’ over and over again, and I think it is an absolutely clever production – brilliant in fact!
9. I can’t seem to keep my desk clutter-free for more than two days.
10. Not a fan of beaches.
Passing the award on to…
1. A French Frye in Paris – a very interesting writer who shares his experience of leaving his life for a new beginning in France. Light-hearted, with a good lot of photos and there’s so much to learn!
2. Go Hvar – wonderful pictures about life in Hvar, covering the glorious food and views! Don’t miss this, you’ll almost wish you were right there after reading it!
3. The Dorset Rambler – because he documents his trips in the most detailed and pleasant manner, I sometimes wish I could do a better job in writing my travels. PS. He takes pictures that are almost magical to me! Everything is so beautiful!!
4. WD Fyfe – he never fails to offer an interesting perspective to life and recent happenings – a great observer and definitely a great writer too!
5. A Detailed House – if you’re looking for great ideas to remake your house, this is where you must visit. Great ideas to consider and I learnt too, that my dream-house can become a reality too!
6. The Blissful Adventurer – Michael writes about eating, drinking and travelling (everything I like!) and his posts never fail to bring a smile.
7. Gray Poet – his poems moves mountains, his words always so powerful. Through a time of suffering, this isn’t the most appropriate thing I can do, but he is still a genius I wish to give due credit and respect to.